Thursday, November 6, 2008

Man O Man


Ah, oh yeah! New and exciting day, though it's coming to a close. People are making horrible decisions, but it doesn't matter, cos I'm playing nice. Craziness is mounting as people come creeping around. Creeping and creeping, you know? Slipping and Sliding and Creeping and Crawling.

I'm really missing a lot of people, but I'm talking to a zillion people too. It's a weird feeling. There are a lot of people around and I still miss everyone! Ahh!

Had to talk about what relationships I felt need work and how I would fix them. I decided that all relationships need work. I know that people change and if I want to keep them around I have to change some things to make it continue to work. No change to the extent where I'm not still essentially Marlena. More of a change how you scoot over to fit someone on a park bench next to you. Just little things. Little things that may irritate get changed. I mean, seriously, what mariied couple of 30 years is EXACTLY THE SAME as they were when they started dating?! That would be ridiculous! Time changes everyone. It's not always a good thing, but it's certainly true. People often fall into ruts, but changes do occur, though they often go unnoticed.

Anywho, I'm really feeling a watercolor set to come up soon!

Stoked!

I'm thinking all sorts of crazy things, like time travel and making my own counrty. I'm such a weirdo.

No comments: